have we asked you for an interview?
Measuring Customer ExperienceCompanies use Customer Experience measuring as a tool to develop their operations and customer satisfaction. We often collect feedback by interviews. Telephone interviews are either short, ten-minute surveys or longer 30-minute conversations. Dialogue with our customer’s customer, i.e. with you, is an important element in improving our client’s customer satisfaction. By participating in our interview, you will therefore be able to develop the services and products offered to you.
Increasing Market UnderstandingWhen launching a new product or targeting services to a new industry, it is important to gain market insight. We interview our customer’s potential customers and conduct market studies on their behalf. Therefore, with your opinion you will be able to influence which new services or products are found on the market in the future.
Funnel’s own studiesAt Funnel we continuously pursue to increase our own understanding of the current state of the B2B business environment from different perspectives. Consequently, we conduct a few studies annually focusing on trends and phenomena interesting and topical to us. Summary reports of our studies are available through our website without charge for your own use. For access to more extensive reports, please do not hesitate to contact us directly.
For more details please contactLiisi Koivu tel. +358 50 2460 firstname.lastname@example.org
MARKET AND CUSTOMER INSIGHT
GAIN NEW CUSTOMERS
Your goal is to win more B2B deals and increase your sales.
You are aiming to find new customers and new markets but need more understanding regarding who to contact and what approaches to use. From our service portfolio you will find a wide range of services to support you in new customer acquisition.
STRENGTHEN CURRENT RELATIONSHIPS
Your goal is to accelerate sales within your B2B accounts.
You want to better understand your customers’ needs. Your aim is to develop sales performance and business with a customer-centric approach. Let us help you in strengthening your customer relationships.
RESULTS WITH INCREASED INSIGHT
INCREASE your UNDERSTANDING
Your product seems perfect, yet there is still no growth in turnover. New customers do not find your services, and the decision-making process for current customers is challenging to comprehend. By understanding the needs and processes of your customers you will achieve better sales and make your turnover grow.
With your strategic partners the collaboration is very close. Multiple vendor environments and wider ecosystems are widely in use. Leading these ecosystems needs true competence.
Information gathered by us will increase your understanding, enabling you to comprehend which direction you should develop your business. You will better understand your customers, market and own organization, suppliers and strategic partners. We will help you in executing the change and improving your customer experience together with supplier and ecosystem satisfaction.
- You want to find new customers
- You want to deepen your current customer relationships
- You want to understand your market better
- You want to know the right decision-makers in the customer organization
- You want to increase sales in your key accounts
- You want to figure out why you have lost or won important deals
- You want to manage ecosystems and develop supplier satisfaction
OUR CUSTOMIZES SERVICES TO FULFILL YOUR NEEDS
- Customer experience study
- Market research
- Business landscape analysis
- Decision-making unit map
- Win & Loss analysis
- Supplier & Ecosystem insight
Apply knowledge into practice
- You want to broaden your distribution channels
- You want to improve sales focus
- You want help with content creation
- You want to outsource marketing
- You want to increase sales with larger and more valuable accounts
- Training and consulting
- Operating model renewal
- Service design
- Content for sales and marketing needs
- Account Based Marketing
- Account Based Insight
- You want to follow the development of your accounts
- You want tools to lead the business
- You want to see the data and outcomes in a visualized and simplified way on an online dashboard
- You want to take advantage of the research results in practice
- You need help with prioritizing the research results
- BI analytics and reporting
- Steering Group Work and consultation